My new 9th!

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
It's not a Civic this time, but still a 9th gen. I guess we all gotta grow up sometime, right? With twins on the way, this makes a better family car for two infants than the Civic ever did.

I'll post more pics when I have some time after I get home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369343054.569434.jpg

Love the looks of the new accord... Had I could have afforded it I would have looked at V6 Accord coupe. Love love my Si though

Love the looks of the new accord... Had I could have afforded it I would have looked at V6 Accord coupe. Love love my Si though
Yea I liked my civic for how light and tossable it was. The gas mileage was great as well. But this makes a better family car, and with the crazy drivers here in CLT, I wanted something bigger and safer.

Got home too late to bust out the good camera so here's some iPhone pics in the fading light.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369355789.652807.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369355798.870167.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369355813.603436.jpg
jytasyje.jpg

Last edited:
Any plans for mods or is this going to stay strictly a family car?

It'll probably stay stock. If anything, just a really mild drop (HFP or Pro-Kit) and maybe a stereo upgrade. Even though it was a budget setup, the system I put in the civic was much better in terms of sound quality.

It'll probably stay stock. If anything, just a really mild drop (HFP or Pro-Kit) and maybe a stereo upgrade. Even though it was a budget setup, the system I put in the civic was much better in terms of sound quality.

:giggle:

i know, right? that's what i say about all my cars...haha. i always say i'll keep em forever, too, but that hardly ever happens. really tho, between going to school full-time and raising kids, i doubt i'll have time and/or money to mess around with it too much.

If you count these as mods, then technically it didn't even make it home before it was "modded"

Broadway wide view mirror
najubure.jpg

ProClip iPhone 5 mount and holder
apy6unab.jpg

I had the ProClip for the civic in my 9th gen and I really liked where it put the phone. This one isn't as ideal a location, but it works.

Back