My new 9th!

All white sports too! Well I think all sport models.

I think Honda really found their stride again with the design of this new accord. It's great to look at at any angle. Congrats man, the car and the bigger family!

i guess this will be my build thread, so i'll post updates here. got the dashcam hardwired into the fusebox and hid most of the wiring except for this short run

dashcam-wiring.jpg

Can't seem to leave well enough alone. Got the basslink installed and not tearing into the dash to get my alpine 4-channel amp installed. It's going suuuuper slow because I'm always leery about tearing down new cars without knowing how they come apart

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370104075.688295.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370104086.457637.jpg

My car has been torn apart for at least a month working on a complete audio overhaul. I cannot wait to put it back together. It will probably be a few weeks as I am waiting on a few things to ship, still don't have a definitive plan, and am going to be out of town next weekend.

My car has been torn apart for at least a month working on a complete audio overhaul. I cannot wait to put it back together. It will probably be a few weeks as I am waiting on a few things to ship, still don't have a definitive plan, and am going to be out of town next weekend.
I could never leave my car apart that long. I've almost always put it back together if I couldn't finish before I'd have to go anywhere, even if it meant tearing it down multiple times. Haha.

I could never leave my car apart that long. I've almost always put it back together if I couldn't finish before I'd have to go anywhere, even if it meant tearing it down multiple times. Haha.

I don't want to run the risk of scratching up panels and breaking/weaking clips. Plus, I keep messing with the wiring on the head unit when I get a few minutes of spare time.

Last edited:
I don't want to run the risk of scratching up panels and breaking/weaking clips. Plus, I keep messing with the wiring on the head unit when I get a few minutes of spare time.
I've only really broken clips when trying to figure out how things come apart the first time. Once I do it once, it's easy. I just hate how much time it takes to tear it down every time, but commuting in traffic with no radio sucks, so I try to finish up my projects ASAP

I've only really broken clips when trying to figure out how things come apart the first time. Once I do it once, it's easy. I just hate how much time it takes to tear it down every time, but commuting in traffic with no radio sucks, so I try to finish up my projects ASAP

Radio has worked the whole time. Over time I may have only had some of the speakers working at any given point in time though. It isn't just the dash panel, though. All of the rear paneling is out to run wires!

Last edited:
you want this moved into the build thread forum?

Back