nat3d's RR FG3

the roof is back to red :sadbanana:looking in to vinyl wrapping it. have a few goodies lined up :)

i had dipped it and it started pealing on the leading edge, when i went to pull it all off i found that i didnt apply it heavy enough. needless to say ive been working on cleaning this crap off my car for a while now.

i had dipped it and it started pealing on the leading edge, when i went to pull it all off i found that i didnt apply it heavy enough. needless to say ive been working on cleaning this crap off my car for a while now.
Did you get all the plasti dip off finally? Use clay bar?

Did you get all the plasti dip off finally? Use clay bar?
yeah i did i found the cay bar worked alright but then i used my mothers cleaner wax (red can) and it worked SO good pulled everything right offWP_000641.jpg

thats what it looked like after i washed it (before the mothers wax). i dont have an after pic but its a mirror finish. all that **** is dip.

WP_20140327_18_01_41_Pro.jpg WP_20140327_18_01_54_Pro.jpg WP_20140327_18_02_02_Pro.jpg big update, im now offically lowered on h&r springs, koni yellows, and a new set of shoes (konig feathers).

this was only made possible by a VERY generous member on this forum who i cannot thank enough.

and i also got my weather tech visors in :)

Nice!! Getting rid of the stock steelies was the best feeling haha. They look good man! :thumbsup:

Nice man! That looks great. Now you've almost got the same setup as me! Konig feathers, 1.5" drop on koni yellows, hmmm... whats next retrofits?

thanks so much for the support guys! @VNPP yes it felt great lol theres nothing like seeing your car on nice wheels for the first time. @Nix im thinking about it lol i really am.

and the center console lighting i did the other day because i was bored.WP_20140405_21_13_15_Pro.jpg
and something that kinda fell by the wayside because i lowered my car and was so excited about that was my weathertec visors
WP_20140327_11_19_09_Pro.jpg

Back