nat3d's RR FG3

I think most people have bent the exhaust hanger some to get it to drop down a bit.

WP_000471.jpg debadged ill edit with a pic tm before work :)

Last edited:
Looks good! Have you thought about tinting the taillights?

i have but in my area in mass the staties are cracking down on auto enthusiasts. tinted tails is like an instant ticket. i do have this in the mail in the light smoke :) i hope it isnt ticket worthy though

got the rear sway bar in :D

How do you like it? I like pushing my car to see what it can do around some of my favorite corners to and from work lol. With the Progress 22mm I can hug corners pretty good.

Last edited:
love it man and i do the same thing. my girlfriend hates it because she gets motion sick and i push it through EVERY corner :flame:

How do you like it? I like pushing my car to see what it can do around some of my favorite corners to and from work lol. With the Progress 22mm I can hug corners pretty good.
does yours make noises when you go over bumps?

does yours make noises when you go over bumps?

What kind of noises are you hearing? Clunking? The only time I heard noises was after I installed my springs; it was a clunking noise. Come to find out I had the bar installed upside down and was hitting the springs over bumps :giggle:

yeah its a clunk

Hmm. It could either be hitting the exhaust or a spring. This is what mine looked like when it was upside down; it did touch the Si axle back:

Edit: Removed pictures to save space.

Last edited:
almost sure mine is the right way ill double check though. my buddy that helped me with the install works at the dealership i got the car from and i only let him work on my car when i bring it in. he said when i go in for my oil change he will hit all the bolts with an air gun

hit all the bolts with an air gun

Don't let him do that. The torque specs on these bolts are only between 28 and 32 ft-lbs. If it is installed correctly, it shouldn't be hitting anything.

Don't let him do that. The torque specs on these bolts are only between 28 and 32 ft-lbs. If it is installed correctly, it shouldn't be hitting anything.

it dosnt sound like its hitting anything its hard to discribe. also we didnt grease anything.. :iough: could that be it?

it dosnt sound like its hitting anything its hard to discribe. also we didnt grease anything.. :iough: could that be it?
There was a small packet of grease for the rubber bushings that should have been used. If it wasn't, you may be getting some creaking. With proper install, this sway bar will not make any noise. Double check fitment and properly torque all bolts and you should be good.

Back