nat3d's RR FG3

thank you Pauly! im not gonna lie your car is one of my big inspirations especially with the lighting mods so getting complements from you means a lot.

:D got it just in time for my photoshoot tomorrow! waking up early to install this and wash and wax my car before the shoot ill post installed pics then. :D :D
WP_20140419_10_21_33_Pro.jpg

How do you like the intake? How loud does it get lol I'm trying to decide whether I should go injen, takeda or the h&r sri :( li
i like it. it gets kinda loud at 3500 rpm but mine is from the very first batch they made so i cant remember what it sounded like before lol. i have been tossing around the idea of going full cold air rather than just an sri.

Just installed

atepyta2.jpg
ujyjy6yv.jpg

Yeah I like it so far. It has a louder drone than usual. Lol goes great with the takeda exhaust lol. But that bulge is part of the stock airbox tube and yes it's a 13. The only thing that was hard was unplugging that mas sensor :( big hands.... But so far so good. I wanna do a resonator delete but idk yet but I really don't know what that bulge is. :confused: it came stock. Maybe it's something different between 12's and 13's

Last edited:
It's most likely another resonator chamber. They are probably trying to smooth out the airflow or something right there. Perhaps delete a particular frequency.

yeah i want the takeda axelback but i grabbed an 8th gen si exhaust for cheep.

ok so im giving my instagram followers the first look at my most recent mod ;) ill post here soon dont worry. also if your a vip and know my ride you already saw this mod and didnt even notice it. ;)

WP_20140828_09_36_40_Pro.jpg

dipped my wheels gold bronze whatever im digging it :)

Reactions: Nix
I saw that! I was gonna ask if you had bought another set in gold! Copycat. hahahaha but then I just thought maybe they were really really dirty.

Get some closer up pics so we can see the color a little better.

not a bad color combo though.

lol thought youd like that nix :) when i pull them for the winter i may hit them with the gold metalizer. and ill grab that picture if its not raining tm. and as always thanks man

Reactions: Nix
Back