New Guy Here

Now I really want that knob and I am also very tempted to get it!

Shipping was really quick for you. You can never go wrong with purchasing from Corsport.

Any advice on painting those washers?
depending on the size you picked up should really be able to see them..If you want them completely hidden take your shift boot out. Then put the washer on the shifter, with the shift boot going over top of them, and then put your shift knob on. It has the same adjustment, and keeps it 100% hidden

I like the white alot. The bottom grille is a little iffy looking. Lol. I think it would look nicer if it was painted black.

I like the white alot. The bottom grille is a little iffy looking. Lol. I think it would look nicer if it was painted black.

I agree. I wish they would have done the bottom grill on the Sedan the same as they did it with the Coupe. ref.jpg

May be an interesting DIY. I'm not saying you need to do this, but a sedan owner should take their front bumper off and attempt to spray the slotted part black to see how it looks. I'm not talking about painting a huge curve into the middle of the bumper section, but blacking out the lower part. I'd even be willing to ship someone black vinyl to mock it up and take pictures.

I would like to see that, however I will not be doing that myself anytime soon. I am far to much on the amateur side of things to be taking the bumper off my brand new car and painting anything lol

You'll get used to it sooner or later. I've removed my front bumper numerous times when I installed foglights, cai, and accord horns.

have you ever messed with vinyl? you wouldn't have to take the bumper off, and it's not going to hurt your paint. Like these guys said, once you do it a few times, it's nothing to take the bumper on/off.

yea I was nervous too when I started taking my car apart. Now I have prolly stripped everything, grill, bumper, sides, rear bumper, seats, engine bay the list goes on lol.. It just takes time and patience. hell I do a better job then body shops, I just got my car back from the body shop and they did a bad job putting my door panel and stuff back. I see scratches and crap that were never there :(

:( sorry to hear about the scratches... seems like it's all about speed with them

yup seems like the rushed taking it off and putting it back. They had my car for nearly 2 weeks so their was no need to hurry. My car was egged, then someone opened their truck door hard into my car so it was being repainted on that side..sucks you can't have anything nice these days, and i drive a civic si lol I can only imagine if it was a newer more expensive car how mad I would be.

I would like to see that, however I will not be doing that myself anytime soon. I am far to much on the amateur side of things to be taking the bumper off my brand new car and painting anything lol

Back