New K&N SRI

Excellent tips caualvic, thanks!
Can you tell me if the air box (heat sheild) gets sealed off much at the top against the hood forcing air to be drawn from the fresh air tube? I'm sure it's better to draw cooler air from somewhere away from the hot engine bay.:flame:
yes, the heat shield rubber is pressed against the carpet piece inside hood

I bought one just waiting on the back order... Do you notice any performance dif... I was debating on cancling my order maybe and getting the takeda C/A.. but I do like the design of this intake.... So waiting on good feedback besides it sounds good.... Hope you guys like it!!

i ordered mine last week Wednesday and k&n said they are sold out wont be getting mine till after the 24th of this month sucks:(

lol, I like the K&n because you get to keep the stock "cold air intake". I just don't know if a solid/smooth pipe and cone filter would actually improve air flow vs. stock

ordered mine today! Hopefully it gets here by the weekend!
i ordered mine last week Wednesday and k&n said they are sold out wont be getting mine till after the 24th of this month sucks:(
Ordered my K&N SRI today!! Very excited!!
I ordered mine July 31st and it was on b/o
When I inquired as to when it would ship out I was told it would ship August 31st. :sleep:
Oh well. You know what they say "good things come to those who wait" :guitar:

I ordered mine through ebay...the guy said he had them in stock and it says delivery day is between 8/14-8/20, if I don't get it soon, then someone's getting their *** handed to them via ebay.

Yea, they must have made a batch and have sent it out to a few venors...not many places have it for sale. Also, their website has it listed for so much, amazon seems to have it for the least amount of money

I ordered mine through ebay...the guy said he had them in stock and it says delivery day is between 8/14-8/20, if I don't get it soon, then someone's getting their *** handed to them via ebay.

Did you pay for shipping? I ordered mine on ebay and it took a few days I didnt pay for shipping.

Back