New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

These will work for the 2015 civic sedan exl? Also what is this that people are mentioning that I might need to replace the projectors as well due to quality? If I was going for an HID set up what exactly should I be expecting to replace and budget for?

They will work on a 2015 Sedan EXL. As far as the actual projector lens quality, it is not the best we've seen. We've tested it here and determined that the light output is not quite what it should be. However, we found if you use it in conjunction with an HID Kit, the light output and cut off improves quite a bit. You can view pictures of the light output earlier on in this thread. If you're interested I can try to find photos of the tests we did as well.

Here is one of the (funnier) images from our testing. I forgot to mention that the key to getting the best light output is to "flip" the HID Kit bulbs from their normal orientation, so the long electrode side is down. Again, all these images are for the projector headlights being discussed, not the factory headlights.

9th-gen-projector-test-summary.jpg

Hi guys, I'm wondering how you wired the LEDs. Did you just splice it with the main projector wires? Can anyone provide pictures for reference? Thanks

Bought the glossy black ones already! They should be here tomorrow and I'll be sure to post pics.
PRO Civic why don't you show a picture of the glossy black? I would think those are going to be pretty popular.

Have you had any problems with these?? I've heard the LED light bars are not very reliable. I'd like to know if they are worth it functionality wise because I LOVE the look of them!

Have you had any problems with these?? I've heard the LED light bars are not very reliable. I'd like to know if they are worth it functionality wise because I LOVE the look of them!
Haven't had any problems in 3 years

What Low and High beams are you using? LED or HID?
Hey sorry man been really busy lately and haven’t been active in a while! I haven’t even wanted to post about my car lately just cause my cousin backed into my passenger rear door and now it’s all messed up it’s killing me! But anyways I used HID bulbs I purchased them on procivic.

Hey sorry man been really busy lately and haven’t been active in a while! I haven’t even wanted to post about my car lately just cause my cousin backed into my passenger rear door and now it’s all messed up it’s killing me! But anyways I used HID bulbs I purchased them on procivic.
Sorry to hear the news

Back