New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

Yeah this is on my mod list for the summer no doubt. Love the look, I just need to re-do my OEM fog lights as well when I do it.

I really wanted this!
Would this fit 2014 civic si sedan?
Where do you wire the led? On the drl/high beam? If so does it mean the drl bulb is on whike the led is also on?

I really wanted this!
Would this fit 2014 civic si sedan?
Where do you wire the led? On the drl/high beam? If so does it mean the drl bulb is on whike the led is also on?

Yes, we have headlights for the 2014 sedans, check the first post for all the info. In terms of wiring, you can read around on here to see how others have done it, but generally we recommending wiring the LED lights into the factory parking lights circuit.

I installed the HID on them and I some section with no light at all, similar to the stocj that came with the headlight. Does anyone installed allready HID or do you recommend LEDs?:(

I installed the HID on them and I some section with no light at all, similar to the stocj that came with the headlight. Does anyone installed allready HID or do you recommend LEDs?:(
HID, halogen and LED will all be the same. The projector is problem for light output. Replace the projector and there will be no blind spots

HID, halogen and LED will all be the same. The projector is problem for light output. Replace the projector and there will be no blind spots

When you say replace projector, are you talking about, replacing the bubble (projector) or the headlight itself ?

getting these next week for sure! Always been impressed with Pro civics parts but the shipping hurts...lol

These will work for the 2015 civic sedan exl? Also what is this that people are mentioning that I might need to replace the projectors as well due to quality? If I was going for an HID set up what exactly should I be expecting to replace and budget for?

Back