New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

Something definitely happened to the high beams. Email in as mentioned above and we'll try to troubleshoot it. My first instinct would be to check the highbeams bulbs to see if either is slightly loose or not seated properly (i.e., at a slight angle).

Something definitely happened to the high beams. Email in as mentioned above and we'll try to troubleshoot it. My first instinct would be to check the highbeams bulbs to see if either is slightly loose or not seated properly (i.e., at a slight angle).
I sent the email last night. And yea Iv tried I can't find anything!

We just got some new projector headlights in for all 2012+ Civics. They use a projector style beam for the low beams and feature LED light stripes around the main part of the light assembly. We have Matte Black, Gloss Black, and Clear/Chrome colors available. The Matte and Gloss black look very similar in photos, but in real life you can see the difference (one is matte while the other is glossy). The ones below are both Matte Black.

which one do you recommend for a black car ?

I've always like black on black, but anything projector with chrome never looks rudimentary.

SOOO... Does Pro Civic have any updates on '14/'15 Si Coupe lights? I'm jonesing... Must... Waste... Money...

Back