• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Just FYI, I dont want to overload this thread with tons of pics, so i'll post a few here and the rest in my build thread:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/323s-build.6587/
also, i dont have the LED strip wired up yet, i'm waiting for my fuse adapter, so i'll be updating in a few days when that comes in
stay tuned!

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I recommend them
I cant wait to wire in the LEDs, it'll looks so much better.
but even with the lights off it looks amazing, very aggressive and stylish

Quite amazing, they don't have a ricer look that most after market head lights have. I wonder how they will fend with the tails of time?

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
323 how/where are you planing on wiring in the LED lights?
Using a fuse add-a-circuit adapter to wire it to a fuse in the engine bay.
The lights came with wire taps and instructions on how to wire them to the headlights but I want them to be on all the time

Using a fuse add-a-circuit adapter to wire it to a fuse in the engine bay.
The lights came with wire taps and instructions on how to wire them to the headlights but I want them to be on all the time

Normally the LED lights are wired to come on when your low beams come on, but a lot of people do want them on all the time when the car is on. Thanks for providing this info for everyone.

Reactions: 323

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I really want to see what they look like shining on a wall... at like 25ft. Take a shot of that!

i'll try to find a place but it's kinda hard to find open areas like that around me. if you notice in the pics of the cutoff i posted, i was sideways across a side street just facing a random building lol

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I mean point the car towards a shop wall. Drive to any shopping mall/store/building...whatever. Park your car like 25ft from the wall and turn the lights on. Then take a pic of what the light looks like on the wall. Disregard my measurements and stuff on this below....