New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

Just FYI, I dont want to overload this thread with tons of pics, so i'll post a few here and the rest in my build thread:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/323s-build.6587/
also, i dont have the LED strip wired up yet, i'm waiting for my fuse adapter, so i'll be updating in a few days when that comes in
stay tuned!

PWWdrGul.jpg

7Kl8Isul.jpg

MqSc5rpl.jpg

poONWAEl.jpg

i'll take more night time pics later, it was raining on and off tonight

forget the Asian lights, I might get these suckers

I recommend them
I cant wait to wire in the LEDs, it'll looks so much better.
but even with the lights off it looks amazing, very aggressive and stylish

I recommend them
I cant wait to wire in the LEDs, it'll looks so much better.
but even with the lights off it looks amazing, very aggressive and stylish

Quite amazing, they don't have a ricer look that most after market head lights have. I wonder how they will fend with the tails of time?

Quite amazing, they don't have a ricer look that most after market head lights have. I wonder how they will fend with the tails of time?
We shall see but they seem very good quality, well built and solid. The box they came in was from Spec D Tuning

Using a fuse add-a-circuit adapter to wire it to a fuse in the engine bay.
The lights came with wire taps and instructions on how to wire them to the headlights but I want them to be on all the time

Normally the LED lights are wired to come on when your low beams come on, but a lot of people do want them on all the time when the car is on. Thanks for providing this info for everyone.

Reactions: 323
I really want to see what they look like shining on a wall... at like 25ft. Take a shot of that!

i'll try to find a place but it's kinda hard to find open areas like that around me. if you notice in the pics of the cutoff i posted, i was sideways across a side street just facing a random building lol

I mean point the car towards a shop wall. Drive to any shopping mall/store/building...whatever. Park your car like 25ft from the wall and turn the lights on. Then take a pic of what the light looks like on the wall. Disregard my measurements and stuff on this below....

tsxfres.jpg

nevermind... I just realized you posted it in your other thread..

cutoff from about 10 feet

P3zo01Xl.jpg

cutoff from about 30 feet, note that my car was on a little decline, so the line looks lower than it should

KwvoyAWl.jpg

Yup! Sorry, should've posted them here too. I thought you were saying to get a distance between those two lol

LEDs in the headlights are finally hooked up! I'll post pics when it gets dark

Back