New Year, New ride... 13' Fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooorrrrr I could buy a new one for a used car price.......

image.jpg

They have a grey one but pic on there is prob a generic pic....

No hassle price.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

This might be a stupid question....how can you tell if a 2014 has Navi or not? Withou the a pic showing the map on the screen....

Soooooo, have been doing more in depth research on the Focust ST and will be putting it off the car list. Just too many "major" issues to potentially deal with and some owners are having issues with the dealerships not wanting to work on TSB items. Sooooo yeah, no thanks.

i'll stick with Honduuuhz…..

Sucks to hear the dealerships are not taking care of stuff.

Sucks to hear the dealerships are not taking care of stuff.
The big stink is the wiring harness that came from the factory have bad clips that work themselves loose or not properly installed. Some cases it's an easy fix, others require splicing of the harness. So then it becomes an issue or the dealership techs having to know correctly how to fix. If they screw up, then it becomes a Ford/dealership issue. No good for the customer.....

Soooooo, have been doing more in depth research on the Focust ST and will be putting it off the car list. Just too many "major" issues to potentially deal with and some owners are having issues with the dealerships not wanting to work on TSB items. Sooooo yeah, no thanks.

i'll stick with Honduuuhz…..

The big stink is the wiring harness that came from the factory have bad clips that work themselves loose or not properly installed. Some cases it's an easy fix, others require splicing of the harness. So then it becomes an issue or the dealership techs having to know correctly how to fix. If they screw up, then it becomes a Ford/dealership issue. No good for the customer.....

I warned you.. but you didn't listen until now.

I warned you.. but you didn't listen until now.
Lol.....it's always hit or miss because info on forums only represent a super small number of cars produced. Take Dent as an example.....after 15k miles he does not have the wire harness issue or the motor mount issue either.

maybe year matters, or where they are assembled? I don't know if they all come from 1 plant?

maybe year matters, or where they are assembled? I don't know if they all come from 1 plant?
Issues span on both 2013 and 2014 for the harness issue. "Weak" motor mount are mainly 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back