Night Owls - Where are you?

My 2003 525i w/ Sport package. I looked around for a long time and what I really wanted was a 530 with 6-spd but the ones I found were all beat and/or had lots of miles. I came across this one and it was pristine with just over 50k miles and the price was right. So I decided I was sick of looking at sh@# boxes and just impulse-bought it.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

It was underpowered and the auto trans was boring, but with the Sport package came stiffer lower suspension and it handled unbelievably. At about 100k miles it started getting "needy" and I figured it was time to move on. Someday I'll get another BMW when the time is right. But this time I'll be more patient and hold out until I find exactly what I want.
Nice bimmer. I have a 90 325is.

I think the 1-series are a little too funny looking, but I think it's mostly due to just a couple of "questionable" character lines. With slight changes it could be a much nicer looking car. I've never driven one but I'd imagine even the 128 is great fun to wail on.

Just got home after playing a few hours of basketball...I won't be walking much tomorrow lol I hurt :(

Lol, I start at 10:40pm-ish Central time... I find traffic is a lot easier at night and roadways are more fun!

No too much acid will give me acid reflux..like heartburn and things like that

Back