Night Owls - Where are you?

I couldn't imagine :( I'm Italian and food is what ties the family together.

I hope you find more new recipes you can call your own, and make them good :)

Yeah, my mom is trying to take everything I can't have out of all the recipes and it doesn't taste the same at all :( I mean it's edible and decent but when you're expecting it to taste like it always have...you get depressed :(

She made me a special stuffing this year for thanksgiving instead of their special italian one (ground beef, salami, sausage, saltines, eggs, onions, parsley, cheese, etc etc)
It was edible but soooooooo depressing. It's one thing I look forward to every year.

I'm going to have to learn how to get some other items to get back what I'm missing

Awww that sounds wonderful. I do like their interest in the car. That's good that they care about it so much already.
How old was your daughter when you adopted her if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming you traveled there to pick her up. Must have been awesome :)

Ya, Thailand is beautiful and what an incredible experience to see how things are on the other side of the world. We'll definitely be going back. I could so live there!
She was a year and a half.

I think this is on the hubby's bucket list. Not living, but visiting.
Was the transition okay for her? I'd love to maybe adopt one day, but a long long time down the road..lol

Well, if you want to do it you need to know it's a long process. Took us 4 years of waiting.
Smooooth transition.

I can imagine! This would be like 15yrs out though lol
Unless we find down the road that our own isn't an option. Then it might be sooner...but still quite a few years out..lol
That's good :) I guess you didn't have to worry as much like someone having a 4yr old and a big language barrier. That would be so tough for all involved :(

Funny that you mention that cause I have this in my hand and thought the same thing....

1339790878.jpg

Back