NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

you WERE staff
True, but I am talking back in 2007. You, Raquel, Mike-Dent, Mike-Firmhonda, Ethan, Dawn, Marc etc. made the site epic. I came in around October of 2008, so I was able to work with these Hall of Famers.

Isn't that true Christina? And, I am sure you have noticed how many people on 8th Gen on that thread about the site falling, have commented that the site went downhill when "Webby" left. Truly, with Kevin and Raquel leaving, a little part of me died. I just could never get into the site like I had before.

Yeah, I've looked through that thread. I tried so hard for a while. I know I'll never be remembered for anything I tried to do to help the site like others have...but oh well. I tried and I know I did. Until 9th showed up. Then I was done with the bull. Not to mention with my health ...I couldn't keep up with the amount of crap going on on there. It will never be the same. In a way I'm saddened..and in another I'm thrilled to bits :turbospin:

Christina, as the time passes, all of us will simply be fond memories on 8th Gen. There is a whole host of new people who never heard of any of us. You did your part and although you had some big shoes to fill, you did an exemplary job of moderating the site. I always felt you were one of the best additions the site ever made to the staff.

That is a screenshot taken of the "New Posts" page just before I clicked on this.

Back