Not my first civic...

Haha. Yea I kinda was wrapping my head around it when i took it off. Dropped the k&n too. Sounds good. When I get off work today I'm gonna do the CDV.

I'm doing cheap mods till I save up some dough for the flashpro and bolt ons. Come on tax returns!!!!!!!

Kind of a crazy side note. I was jacking up my car yesterday to check the springs and when I was lifting it up on the front jack support the car slipped off the jack. The jack went up to the radiator hose and got wedged up in there. Nothing was damaged except for the splash guard but gave me a good scare. In all the cars I've jacked up in my life that was a first. I always double and triple check to make sure the jack is hiting the right spot. What I didn't realize was one of the jacks wheels was stuck on a rock and I think that's what did it. Sorry for the story but no one gives a **** about cars in my life so I'd though I share it with u guys.

Reactions: Nix
I had to come home to check. Holy smokes. No!!!! :bleh: Dude it could've been bad. It's been on my mind constantly since it happened. So pissed at myself.

You're gonna be happy. FP even with base maps is a huge improvement.

You're gonna be happy. FP even with base maps is a huge improvement.

Come tax returns I should have enough for full bolt ons and tune by vit. Did a lot of research and the FP seemed like a must. I need to block procivic from my internet.

Haha. Yea I kinda was wrapping my head around it when i took it off. Dropped the k&n too. Sounds good. When I get off work today I'm gonna do the CDV.

I'm doing cheap mods till I save up some dough for the flashpro and bolt ons. Come on tax returns!!!!!!!

Kind of a crazy side note. I was jacking up my car yesterday to check the springs and when I was lifting it up on the front jack support the car slipped off the jack. The jack went up to the radiator hose and got wedged up in there. Nothing was damaged except for the splash guard but gave me a good scare. In all the cars I've jacked up in my life that was a first. I always double and triple check to make sure the jack is hiting the right spot. What I didn't realize was one of the jacks wheels was stuck on a rock and I think that's what did it. Sorry for the story but no one gives a **** about cars in my life so I'd though I share it with u guys.
Thats what were here for. Been busy today, so now im playing catch up. At least you weren't hurt brotha. Could happen to anyone.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Does anyone else check tracking numbers like once every 5 minutes?

Yup. I hate how UPS seems to never update. It goes from picked up/shipped to delivered and nothing in between for like 4 days. Sucks! Fedex updates pretty often but it's alway that last day of "out for delivery" status that drives me nuts.

Rear mount and ss clutch line came. Should get the mount on sometime this weekend.

IMG_1041.JPG

That mount makes a world of difference in the way the car drives. If you haven't already consider getting the progress 24mm rear sway bar.

I helped my uncle drop his engine in his el Camino today. This homie taught me all I know. I'll take more pics on fri as I'm gonna use his lift to do the Hasport REM. I'll post more pics and specs of his car if u want. He just absolutely smoked my hatchy on a dropped motor no tune. Carborated v8's ftw. IMG_0554.JPG
Them 3 deuces are sexy.

So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a skunk 2 cai for pro civic Black Friday. Thoughts? Should I? :hyper:

Most people are going to tell you that the PRL 3.5" intake is the only intake that makes any additional power, but requires flashpro. Both the PRL and Skunk2 intake require battery relocation and the Skunk 2 for sure requires cutting and extending wires.

So prl then? Thought S2 might have realized they needed to upgrade their design.

Back