***Offical 8thFest 2013 thread Ocean City, MD***

I actually might be attending this, I'm trying to get a few friends to roll down their with me tho, would it be cool if they parked with us?

I actually might be attending this, I'm trying to get a few friends to roll down their with me tho, would it be cool if they parked with us?

Unfortunately it will be only 8thgens and 9thgens only parking together. They can come down but they won't be allowed to park in the same lot as us. I had to try and beg to let them let us 9thgens park with them. And they finally said yea. So I'm not sure but pretty sure they are going to say 8ths and 9ths only

okay thats fine, and not yet, I still need to nail down where I'm staying. I will hopefully be able to let you know for sure by next week.

This is the same weekend as the OC AWD Meet. This ought to be verrrrrrrrrrryyyyy interesting. http://www.ocawdmeet.com/

bootyluvr, death_roll, did you see this? Lol. Looks like OC is going to be a bit different this year.

You I know that is the big ocean city car show weekend there is going the us the awd meet I think there is a BMW meet as well

Would like to be added to the list?

This is the same weekend as the OC AWD Meet. This ought to be verrrrrrrrrrryyyyy interesting. http://www.ocawdmeet.com/

bootyluvr, death_roll, did you see this? Lol. Looks like OC is going to be a bit different this year.

I'm registered, not really looking forward to the drive on Saturday to Gateway Subaru, but at least the gold coast mall meet will still be there on Friday.

Other than that I didn't really pay attention, at this point the meet itself is more of a scouting trip for mah jerb.

:wave:

I won't be driving my car much while down in OC. It's too ******* crowded.

Last edited:
I'm registered, not really looking forward to the drive on Saturday to Gateway Subaru, but at least the gold coast mall meet will still be there on Friday.

Other than that I didn't really pay attention, at this point the meet itself is more of a scouting trip for mah jerb.
death_roll ok well I guess we will see you down there in your subbie!

Back