***Offical 8thFest 2013 thread Ocean City, MD***

Yes you can add my name to the list. I will be down there of course in my Subie. I have to work Friday.

When are you driving to OC? Saturday morning? I get back from Texas on Tuesday so taking any time off and having any money is out of the question. I have no where to stay so it's going to be a day trip for me.

When are you driving to OC? Saturday morning? I get back from Texas on Tuesday so taking any time off and having any money is out of the question. I have no where to stay so it's going to be a day trip for me.

Natey and I have a beach view room at the Holiday Inn again, I believe Josh is staying a night also.

That's usually the first thing you have to do if you're going to plan a meet in OC for a weekend. Reserve a room months in advance.

I did have a room but then my dad decided to have a heart attack and then had to heart surgery sooooo back march when it all happened I cancelled my room because I didn't think I was going to go

Looks like I'll be able to afford a couple of bucks for a room or to crash with someone. Can I offer any one $ for some floor space? Just me.

Looks like I'll be able to afford a couple of bucks for a room or to crash with someone. Can I offer any one $ for some floor space? Just me.

I'm not sure if anyone from the 9thcrew is even staying over night. I might if I can find a room. I'm not sure yet. Are you going to both meets 8thfest and fresh meet!

Back