Official Computer Talk Thread

$85 shipped for my G930. I think it's a good offer. I mean it's $79.99 on Amazon and Newegg... So I just want to get rid of it.

Guy lives in Northern VA so it won't be too much to ship it to him.

someone can buy it new for 79.99 and he's offering you $85.... and you're not sure if you should do it? What am I missing here? Shipping can't be much more than a few dollars on a mouse. Why wouldn't they just buy new? Shipping would be free on amazon/prime?

Jeff sounds like a typical Jewish guy from Brooklyn.

A man goes to his butcher Feinberg and asks the price of lamb chops.
"$2.50 a pound," he tells him.
"But Cohen across the street sells them for $2.00 a pound," he protests.
"Nu, so go buy from Cohen," says the butcher.
"He's all out," he explains.
"Oh," says Feinberg, "when I'm out of lamb chops they're only $1.50 a pound."

Seems reasonable.

I agree.

someone can buy it new for 79.99 and he's offering you $85.... and you're not sure if you should do it? What am I missing here? Shipping can't be much more than a few dollars on a mouse. Why wouldn't they just buy new? Shipping would be free on amazon/prime?

A: It's not a mouse
B: It is $159.99 brand new but has been on sale for a few weeks at the $79.99 price..
C: Not sure why they wouldn't buy brand new (didn't ask)
D: Didn't tell him it was on Amazon/Newegg for cheaper lol

Jeff sounds like a typical Jewish guy from Brooklyn.

A man goes to his butcher Feinberg and asks the price of lamb chops.
"$2.50 a pound," he tells him.
"But Cohen across the street sells them for $2.00 a pound," he protests.
"Nu, so go buy from Cohen," says the butcher.
"He's all out," he explains.
"Oh," says Feinberg, "when I'm out of lamb chops they're only $1.50 a pound."

I'm not Jewish! That's racist. :mad:

PS: Didn't read the entire post lol

Been playing FM5 and FH2 recently:meh:
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

2JZ swap 22 pounds of boost and close to 600HP my drift beast ;)
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Pimp mobile:giggle:

GetPhoto.ashx

I still haven't seen anything come across my computer advertising windows 10. I must be living in a cave or something.

He doesn't want a laptop. It's like mission impossible, lol

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220834

What do you guys think? For my dad to mainly surf the webs, download and share pics, play a few online games.

Honestly for someone who is just going to surf the net and play what im assuming to be java or flash based games that should do it. Are you opposed to building though? You could probably build something to similar or a little better spec with a AMD based processor for the same price or less.

Side Note:

RIP Octane Gaming Chair - It won't stay up right anymore. 10 years was a great run!

This is what it looked like brand new.

7675456_ra.jpg

Honestly for someone who is just going to surf the net and play what im assuming to be java or flash based games that should do it. Are you opposed to building though? You could probably build something to similar or a little better spec with a AMD based processor for the same price or less.
Never built one and not sure I want to get into that for his computer.

Side Note:

RIP Octane Gaming Chair - It won't stay up right anymore. 10 years was a great run!

This is what it looked like brand new.

7675456_ra.jpg
Like the shock is bad that lifts the chair up and down? Could you not replace that?

Back