Official Computer Talk Thread

Like the shock is bad that lifts the chair up and down? Could you not replace that?
It's not the shock.

I have to figure out how to explain it... You know how you can "lock" a chair in the vertical position? Well even when I chair is locked (to not go back) it leans back. Like where the back piece and the butt piece connect it is broke there. I'm sure if I got a new bottom piece (where you sit on) it would fix it.. But I'm looking at new chairs

I know what you mean now... I have a chair that has that lock to keep it vertical. I've not paid attention to how that functions or if it's repairable....

Few things to talk about.

- I ordered a Logitech G35 headset yesterday morning (around 10:30am) from Amazon and it had FREE same day shipping. It arrived around 8:30pm :woot: I hooked it up last night and it's like my G930 but not wireless and actually stays connected (as of now)
- I have been using the kitchen chair (see picture below) for my Office chair.. It sucks.
- I have decided on the DXRacer chair but the one I want is out of stock. Awaiting for it to come back in stock
- I purchased a 1TB Western Digital HDD yesterday (should be here tomorrow) for more storage space. I will put games I don't play much on it.

2015-07-04.jpg

1920x1200 interesting resolution.

What monitor you using?

Also I want a 4770k (or 4790k)!

My HP school laptop had a 1920x1200 resolution.

Not bad.

Not saying it's a bad resolution. Just don't hear about it much. 1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160, 3440x1440

I'm in the market for a legit desk instead of a folding table. If I can is like to find one that will fit two chairs under it at once so I can set both my girlfriend and my setups next to each other. Any suggestions?

What resolution you have?

1920x1080

I've been checking 27" 1440p (2560x1440) monitors but I'm too cheap. :giggle:

I'm in the market for a legit desk instead of a folding table. If I can is like to find one that will fit two chairs under it at once so I can set both my girlfriend and my setups next to each other. Any suggestions?

I personally like my Ikea Galant desk. They had (might still have it) different options. It does the job and wasn't super expensive.

Was going to purchase B. Hardline, but $60 without all DLC's is too steep.

That's high for a laptop. Most laptops are lower.

Newer laptops are 1920x1080 but my older HP is 1366x768.
C'mon now. Look at a 13" MacBook
2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch.

Back