Official Computer Talk Thread

Just did the first TDM 17 kills and only 5 deaths.[emoji14]arty:

178139105.gif
Cant w8 till the next crisis game comes out or the starwars game comes out

No I haven't. I turned my PC on yesterday before dinner. Had 10+ Windows Update, nVidia driver update and two Steam game updates. Then I cooked dinner, went to a Subaru meet and then came home and went to bed.

I can't update my nVidia driver. It keeps showing me the same message that Shield failed to update

Something along those lines
yh0VQ.png

Never had any issues with updates before. Will have to take a look at that this weekend.

Mine had a error for audio niece to the update so I unchecked that option for audio and it worked fine lol

Still keeps showing me the same message over and over again:mad:

bcnvbn.jpg

Found this on Reddit.

"The only fix I could find was too uninstall Geforce Experience and then reinstall it fresh. I turned off beta versions of Experience, which is what I believe to be the cause of the problem. It works fine now for me."

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/38m0st/geforce_experience_keeps_failing_to_install_an/

Someone else said this (not sure if it works) -> "I just did right click on NVIDIA GeForce Experience and hit "Run as administrator" and now it works"

Didn't know people still use Opera.. :rotfl:

Very funny;):shady: I've been using Chrome in the past, but ever since I build my PC last year I've decided to try Opera. Both Chrome and Opera are identical IMO.

Thanks for the link Jeff:thumb::corona::beer:

Hope that fixes the issue Michael.

Anyone here use the new YouTube Live Streaming (Beta)?

I played one round of DiRT Rally while streaming. It's not bad.

Here is my page (as of 7:16pm I'm not live)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J35mImM3Bw

I would probably try it. Did you need any additional software to stream or does youtube do all the work? I looked for it this morning but couldn't find anything.

Played BF4 for few hours today and decided to cancel Black Ops 3 pre-order. :party:

We should play together sometime @bootyluvr :wink1:
gfrbbbfg.png

Inb4 Internet explorer jokes;)
paddle.gif
I kept getting message that some plugin is missing when using Chrome.:meh:

Back