Official Computer Talk Thread

:rotfl: I was like what the hell browser is that (before I read the last sentence of your post!) :giggle:

I think I had you as a friend on Origin/Battlelog but might have removed you :hiding:

I think I had you as a friend on Origin/Battlelog but might have removed you :hiding:

You bastard :wink1::giggle:

I played again today and it was terrible. 2 kills 15 deaths every match I kept getting owned.:surrender:

yLf8Qlf.jpg

I'm max rank? (130?)

Naw I'm not max yet. Haven't played much lately.

You have TeamSpeak?

I'm not a fan of in-game chat. No one uses it.

The gaming community I'm in has a TeamSpeak server that I use.

I yell and curse like a sailor when playing shooting games.:giggle::gah: I didn't search that deep, but do you know if there are servers for rookie players? It's tough to play with high rank players.:whiteflag:

I yell and curse like a sailor when playing shooting games.:giggle::gah: I didn't search that deep, but do you know if there are servers for rookie players? It's tough to play with high rank players.:whiteflag:
Oh I get pretty into the game also. Ask my wife lol

They do have n00b servers (under 100 rank or something like that).

Anyone purchase a laptop recently?

Looking for a laptop for the wife.... She has an older HP laptop currently but has expressed she'd like a new one.

Requirements:

* 15" screen size
* Number Pad

That's pretty much all of her requirements :giggle:

I've been looking at the Lenovo's.. This is from Lenovo's site -> Lenovo G50-80 - Intel i3/6GB RAM/15.6" LED Display/500GB HDD ----- $489

I'm checking out MicroCenter's website now.

Looking for a laptop for the wife.... She has an older HP laptop currently but has expressed she'd like a new one.

Requirements:

* 15" screen size
* Number Pad

I've been looking at the Lenovo's.. This is from Lenovo's site -> Lenovo G50-80 - Intel i3/6GB RAM/15.6" LED Display/500GB HDD ----- $489

Last two laptops we have purchased has been Asus. Very happy with them so far. Oldest one is about two years old and no problems yet.

Last two laptops we have purchased has been Asus. Very happy with them so far. Oldest one is about two years old and no problems yet.

I'm not happy with my Asus router..... But I've purchased Asus PC parts in the past with no issues.

My Dell laptop that I bought back in January 2011 is still working fine like it did on the first day.:lemonade:

Requirements:

* 15" screen size
* Number Pad

View: http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-G50-80E30181US-15-6-Inch-DVD-SuperMulti/dp/B00VIPM9JQ/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1445908153&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=lenovo+laptopp

$325

Back