Official Computer Talk Thread

So apparently during the night last night the keyboard started working again. Now I don't know if I should just keep it or still return it

According to ups tracking it arrived last week but they haven't accepted yet or something so to answer, no lol

I started reading that and thought you meant it arrived at your house last week. The replacement. Had me worried.

A replacement should be getting shipped out back to me today or tomorrow hopefully. I contacted them again to find out why it hadn't been "received" and they went in an updated it.

A replacement should be getting shipped out back to me today or tomorrow hopefully. I contacted them again to find out why it hadn't been "received" and they went in an updated it.
Finally! Took them long enough.

Yeah I don't know if they lost it or what, the rma status showed it still waiting on return and then showed cancelled and a new replacement being ready to ship. I have no clue what's going on with them.

im such a cheap bastard that i cant decide if i should order a 3600 cpu right now. its on sale and free shipping just under $300 cnd. co worker was able to finally put an order in for a 3080 ( backordered) so i might be buying his 1080 ti soon as well. what sucks is i rarely use the damn computer.

Back