Official Computer Talk Thread

Maybe see if MicroCenter has DDR5 ram and I’ll build a 12 gen Intel build for the 3080Ti.

10-20 years from now, some kid is going to interview @bootyluvr for a school project about what he did during the the pandemic, and booty is just going to pull out a list of all the hard to find items he was able to purchase

10-20 years from now, some kid is going to interview @bootyluvr for a school project about what he did during the the pandemic, and booty is just going to pull out a list of all the hard to find items he was able to purchase

I'd tell him/her that it took luck and also being on the Discord Drop servers at the right time. :)

Target PS5 Drop

Placed order @ 7:51am
Email saying ready for pickup @ 9:01am
Met coworker for him to pick it up from me @ 12:15pm

OOS right now at my local store. I'll keep an eye out
Co-worker wanted one so I bought it and just picked it up this morning. Will meet him at the main office (as I'm in the field) this week.

Attachments

• Switch.jpg
    Switch.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 0
This is the reason it's so hard to get a console. Scalpers like this. He paid $530 (after MD taxes) and is asking $780/each. So he's trying to make $150 on each

Decided to just go with a second Zen 3 computer for the lady. She’s gonna get a 5600x with 16 GB ram. I’ll port the 3080 over to her computer.

I’ll stick with the M1, get a Corsair SF750 PSU and shoehorn the 3080Ti into the M1 case. I already have low profile connectors for the lady’s 1080 FTW. That should work.

Back