Official Computer Talk Thread

hacked booty's security cam to his house.

5fteir2jsz581.jpg

I don't have cameras inside my house but I would not have that much inventory on-hand.

They come in and they get sold! I want the money back so I can pay off the CC.

Ordered an Xbox Console yesterday from Costco and got another one today (Xbox + 1 additional controller)

Screenshot_20211217-152120.png
imagine how much you could have made if you were a d-bag.

Meh. Just not my thing. Actually at UPS sending a PS5 to Pittsburgh that just got delivered a few hours ago. lol :giggle:

4FF1756A-966A-420E-8AC5-D56A732D5869.jpeg

Hey @FooBird - I got your box too. :)

Added another case fan to intake from the side panel. Dropped GPU temperatures by 4C for the one fan. Under full load, GPU stays under 80C. Makes things stay quiet.

This is a guy on a discord I'm on. He's friends with my boss... He's a scalper

IMG_0302.jpg

And no Webby that's not my house. I get the consoles out right away.

IE: Costco Xbox X + controller arrived at 1130am today and sold it to my coworker at 1230pm.

I do have 2 Xbox X at my house but hope to sell them here within the next few days. 1 to a coworker and 1 to a guy on the Subaru forum.

Added another case fan to intake from the side panel. Dropped GPU temperatures by 4C for the one fan. Under full load, GPU stays under 80C. Makes things stay quiet.
That's crazy 1 fan dropped it that much but great news.

im lost when it comes to current gpus

GTX 1080 is 2 generations behind. The current nvidia generation is the 3000 series.
Foo upgraded to a 3080Ti (and another card - I forget) so he sold me the 1080 for my backup PC :)

i just pulled the gpu out of my backup pc cause the cooling fan was too loud, probably a relic compared to the current cardsIMG_6130.jpg

@webby - Another one from BB yesterday :hiding:

I don't have a buyer for this one yet. Could just cancel it. I'm asking around tho.

Xbox X Best Buy.JPG

1080TI still working for me. playing forza horizon 5 just fine. although it was a little choppy a couple times playing last night, not sure if that was the card, computer or settings.

I figured it was messy inside. I didn’t bother to clean it. I cleaned the Noctua fans if I recall correctly.
I was replying to Ethan not you but I did use compressed air to clean out the GTX 1080. It wasn't that bad though.

Back