Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

When did they stop selling it? I got mine from a friend when he decided he wanted something different

:rotfl: i dont think i could go back to stock, and i dont know what i would ever replace it with. It does have one scratch you can see it coming off the left side of the hot spot in the picture

IMG_2031_zps419e91f4.jpg

dtas mine :D

I used to have that same one. Wish I hadn't sold it but what can you do? :sadbanana:

Sh*t so am i bro the stock 1 feels too small for my hand i feel like im gonna snap it off lol so far i have 3 total but i think i got my heart set out for the carbon mugen ball dat says 1-6 and the red line in the middle
I like dat 1 alot !!!
My lady is like oh good now ull have a shift now for every freakin month of the year lol

Sh*t so am i bro the stock 1 feels too small for my hand i feel like im gonna snap it off lol so far i have 3 total but i think i got my heart set out for the carbon mugen ball dat says 1-6 and the red line in the middle
I like dat 1 alot !!!
My lady is like oh good now ull have a shift now for every freakin month of the year lol
Aabaahhahahahahahahaahah thats funny

..im a shift knob whore

So am I. I don't make enough money to have all kinds of baller wheels/body kits/etc, but shift knobs are slightly more cost effective and you can amass a nice little collection. Then when you're all bummed out because you can't afford a set of Volks, you can switch out your knob and try to fool yourself into thinking your car's more awesome than it was before. :giggle: I think I have 6 or 7 in the glove box right now. I wish I did have a baller budget though. I'd buy that titanium FEEL'S knob that's been taunting me for years now. :sadface:

Nice floor mats!^
thks HFP matss FTW

Those are pretty sweet looking. Do you have any better pics of them? I can't imagine they were "moderately priced" coming from the dealership. :popcornbig:

Those are pretty sweet looking. Do you have any better pics of them? I can't imagine they were "moderately priced" coming from the dealership. :popcornbig:

hfp mats are part of the Hfp package - body kit, suspension, wheels, mats, badges etc

NiwVd.jpg

You can't buy them separately? If not, that's pretty lame. Either way I bet they're pricey.

Back