Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

last time the part # was given to collegehills they said they were not being sold separately.

lloyds mats -
mats1.jpg

mats2.jpg

scroll all through this thread - bunch of civics with red mats throughout
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/custom-oem-quality-car-mats-save-on-lloyd-mats.4180/

Sorry for the horrible pic. It was at night time. Will take a better one during the day.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349352447.663313.jpg

whats the point of haveing it extended like that ?
ive seen track racers using it but does it help in the outside world ?
does it make your shifts shorter or somthing ? :think:

I've even seen way taller than that. The advantage is reducing the distance between your right hand position on the wheel, and the shifter.

:think: hmm ok im seeing it now and its making sence now lol
the taller it is the shorter the travel your hand is from the steering wheel then ..

and it seems like it feels smoother than w/o one. plus i just like the look of it too lol

nice man hey as long as u like it thats all that matters :thumbsup:

Sorry for the horrible pic. It was at night time. Will take a better one during the day. View attachment 5133

whats the point of haveing it extended like that ?
ive seen track racers using it but does it help in the outside world ?
does it make your shifts shorter or somthing ? :think:

I've even seen way taller than that. The advantage is reducing the distance between your right hand position on the wheel, and the shifter.

:pimp: While it's been posted before, now seems like the perfect time to whip out my Big Black Donkey Dikk (which ironically enough is the knob I'm currently using even if these pics are from my previous Si R.I.P.)...

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

:eek: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !
lol stay away from female donkeys bro they will be in:love1::love1::love1::love1: with your car and ud have beat them off with a stick LMAO !

it improves throw, and is more ergonomical, apparently. I have one as well, and love it.

TWM 4" matte extension, TWM Abrams M1 matte knob.

i have a 2" extension in my 8th gen as well, paired with an EVO 8 GSR knob.

7437755904_deff7ea3f9_z.jpg

7437760570_770a36ce1b_z.jpg

Back