Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

Would 18x8 work on 13 civic coupe lx? With what offset? New to the scene. Went from a jeep to a civic lol

nebuzepy.jpg
these are what I'm thinking about.

stick with an 18x8 with an offset of +40 to +30

any lower offset will require some fender work and less ride height (to look more appropriate)

the civic has a bolt pattern of 5x114.

have fun man

Thank man I appreciate it. Getting these as a graduation gift from college. Any preferences in tire sizes?

Anybody running 235/40 on rpf1 17x9 +35.I really don't like the look of the rpf1s under x9 (that bubble face) but I'm not looking to do fender work. I asked this question a few time but no straight answers. If it doesn't work I'm open to a different choice of wheels, thank

UPDATE:
It's been about 3 months since I've installed my H&R springs. I've installed camber bolts and a rear camber kit since my last post also. Camber is set to factory specs. The springs are on HFP shocks. The front seems to have settled down a bit.

yqyzyman.jpg

yjaqyzu6.jpg

Front
urusuge6.jpg

Rear
ejudyned.jpg
h&r sports?

Anybody running 235/40 on rpf1 17x9 +35.I really don't like the look of the rpf1s under x9 (that bubble face) but I'm not looking to do fender work. I asked this question a few time but no straight answers. If it doesn't work I'm open to a different choice of wheels, thank

It really comes down to how low you are, or want to be. It will fit fine with no fender work if you aren't tucking tire. If you are going fender below tire, then I would suggest a smaller tire set up with more stretch, as well as additional camber.

It really comes down to how low you are, or want to be. It will fit fine with no fender work if you aren't tucking tire. If you are going fender below tire, then I would suggest a smaller tire set up with more stretch, as well as additional camber.
Thanks, im not looking to tuck. i live in NYC and the pot holes are crazy right now but just in case i do have the skunk2 rear control arms.

Thanks, im not looking to tuck. i live in NYC and the pot holes are crazy right now but just in case i do have the skunk2 rear control arms.

Then I think you should be fine with that setup. I don't know if you've already removed your fender liner or not, but that could help clear some room if you need to. Although I think you'll be just fine.

Back