Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

skunk2 springs. 2 coils cut in the back. lol dont judge me

20120426170508.jpg

20120426170519m.jpg

20120426170600.jpg

Nice do they rub at all ?

yup lol. at first it was anytime i hit a lil tiny bump in the road. or if i took a corner and the car leaned. Turns out it was rubbing on the top middle clip for the fender liner in the front. i removed the clip, tucked the liner BEHIND the metal tab the clip used to push in to, and bent the metal tab up and out of the way. now it only rubs on big dips in the road. and its very minor.

yup lol. at first it was anytime i hit a lil tiny bump in the road. or if i took a corner and the car leaned. Turns out it was rubbing on the top middle clip for the fender liner in the front. i removed the clip, tucked the liner BEHIND the metal tab the clip used to push in to, and bent the metal tab up and out of the way. now it only rubs on big dips in the road. and its very minor.
O ok a lil camber could help with the rubbing in the back cuz plannin on gettin 225-40 for my wheels Wanted to if you roll your fenders

O ok a lil camber could help with the rubbing in the back cuz plannin on gettin 225-40 for my wheels Wanted to if you roll your fenders

what size wheel and offset you running? if i had like one degree more camber in the back it probably wont rub at all. the front needs SERIOUS camber if i want to go any lower. That or try putting 215's on again. but last time i did that i kept getting flat tires.

what size wheel and offset you running? if i had like one degree more camber in the back it probably wont rub at all. the front needs SERIOUS camber if i want to go any lower. That or try putting 215's on again. but last time i did that i kept getting flat tires.
18x9.5 23
215-35-18

Back