Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

He found his civic on bricks...and is looking for the guy who did it

Jk

Lol I forgot they only made one set of hfps in the whole world my fault lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2470ss.jpg

skunk2 springs and 18x9.5 +23 ...215 35 18...saw in another post ;)

Some very cool looking sedans in here. I'm excited to see that you can lower these things to where there is no tire to fender gap and still have plenty of ground clearance. I just ordered my WedsSport TC105N FR face 18x8.5 +32 from Evasive. Now if BC Racing would hurry the hell up and put their coilovers on the market! I'm amazed at how little aftermarket support is available for a Civic, regardless of how new it is.

Some very cool looking sedans in here. I'm excited to see that you can lower these things to where there is no tire to fender gap and still have plenty of ground clearance. I just ordered my WedsSport TC105N FR face 18x8.5 +32 from Evasive. Now if BC Racing would hurry the hell up and put their coilovers on the market! I'm amazed at how little aftermarket support is available for a Civic, regardless of how new it is.
Love those tc, there amazing but

actually I hate the fact that theres so much clearance from ground to front bumper , makes car look so high , my 8th was maybe a bit lower and the front bumper sat literally half a inch from ground lol , which means I must go lower to get rid of bumper gap!

Sent from Flyy Network.

Bro, your car is pretty damn low haha I'm sure there will be plenty of front lip options to lower that front bumper to the ground eventually. I love the way your sedan looks slammed to the ground like that, but I like a certain amount of comfort in my daily driver, as well as not having to worry about destroying the undercarriage of my brand new car! Didn't you have a black 8th on RPF1's?

Bro, your car is pretty damn low haha I'm sure there will be plenty of front lip options to lower that front bumper to the ground eventually. I love the way your sedan looks slammed to the ground like that, but I like a certain amount of comfort in my daily driver, as well as not having to worry about destroying the undercarriage of my brand new car! Didn't you have a black 8th on RPF1's?
can't wait till they make a lip , and yes I did

Sent from Flyy Network.

Back