Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

yea straight on it looks great, the side just look out of place....maybe if they were rounded more and not sticking out as much it could look better...at least you rocking a lip lol

yeah straight is tight, side is ... awkward?...
and i'm definitely NOT a fan of DBP... i donno... haven't liked it since it came out, i actually preferred the fiji blue to that (wish they kept it)

yea straight on it looks great, the side just look out of place....maybe if they were rounded more and not sticking out as much it could look better...at least you rocking a lip lol
they should've never went with that wavy thing on the side they should of kept the design. Going straight but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what is their a man to do

Sent from Flyy Network.

yeah straight is tight, side is ... awkward?...
and i'm definitely NOT a fan of DBP... i donno... haven't liked it since it came out, i actually preferred the fiji blue to that (wish they kept it)

I don't think this guys is installed right. Go to kplayground face book pics and it looks better.

product_info.php

a68958a0-c45c-2ad4.jpg

a68958a0-c474-240d.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

you can obviously see the sag on PAPII's car and the Kplayground install. Notice how the edge of the lip hugs the foglight very tightly

I tried to make all this in one post but my phone wouldn't cooperate. the first image of Papiflyys lip install looks good, second pic it is sagging.

That is the side most picture they have, I've asked multiple times for more but they keep telling me to look at the ones on the site, which I've done many times. Still no side shots

the reason he has it sagging like that is cuz the lip itself is like short.
he wouldnt be able to screw it on right if he had up.

maybe they should take it off their site, instead of selling a product people are going to be upset over?

i mean it fits on they bumper. i think its workable but thats only if you have a body shop to work with. cuz you prolly would have to cut it in the middle and extended a inch

Back