Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

team3d You make me wish I bought a white Si. What's going on with those door handles?...
I asked in another thread as well -

no it's not.... lol, webby is the first to notice the door handles, i swap the mirror & the door handles from a dx

most of my cars from the past have black handles and black mirrors, it's just my thing...

The handles on an lx are plastic well I know it was with the 8th gens the dx was plastic

Sent from Flyy Network.

Looks good...Are those 18's?
i really like those rims. what are they?

work emotion
civic-054-jpg.2807

civic-055-jpg.2808

i already tried the sti lip on our bumper. the sti lip is way longer and wider than ours. it fits the front middle part of the bumper then the lip hangs out 3-4 inches and flares out. I visited a local import shop and tried it last year

I'm bored of my car guys , I think it's time for new wheels, I seen a 9th at Honda day which I'm sure I saw him here he has bronze volks and drooooolllllll , idk what other wheels to go with :/

Sent from Flyy Network.

I'm bored of my car guys , I think it's time for new wheels, I seen a 9th at Honda day which I'm sure I saw him here he has bronze volks and drooooolllllll , idk what other wheels to go with :/

Sent from Flyy Network.
I do like the look of the bronze volks on a white car Papi. Especially when the car is lowered!

I do like the look of the bronze volks on a white car Papi. Especially when the car is lowered!
yeah I know I've had it and fell in love

a68958aa-fc58-62b1.jpg

a68958aa-fc91-6044.jpg

But I want like 17x9 +12 , some dude wants to trade me for cr Kai 17x9 +17 but I'd be taking a lost , so I might just sell my wheels and buy those , their charcoal grey though :/ but it's matte so idk I want an aggressive look , I'm getting tired of this "classy,simple" look lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

Back