Official Meaty fitment / Functional thread

Ugh. I backed my car into a spot underground and came back hours later to find I'd done this.

Got 20mm spacers and up sized to 225 45 nitto motivo looks beefy camber kit all around for that oem spec alignment had to pull fenders to avoid rubbing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
Howdy folks, I have a question for you. I plan on getting this wheels in April and I'm not sure what tires I should buy.
96623d1194809868-fs-2-honda-18-inch-honda-hfp-wheels-hfp-2.jpg

17x7.5 45 offset

I want meaty tires that will perfom well in the summer and winter as well. Also I will have my car lowered probably 1" all around.

235/40 all seasons would get my vote. Nothing really performs well as a summer and winter tire. The rubber compounds are too different to handle the temperature extremes to do well in either. An all-season will give you ok performance in any condition. There are some high end all seasons out there that would probably be just fine though.

2 sets of wheels and 2 sets of tires is the way to go if you still have your stock wheels.

235/40 all seasons would get my vote. Nothing really performs well as a summer and winter tire. The rubber compounds are too different to handle the temperature extremes to do well in either. An all-season will give you ok performance in any condition. There are some high end all seasons out there that would probably be just fine though.

2 sets of wheels and 2 sets of tires is the way to go if you still have your stock wheels.

I might actually keep my 18inch wheels for winter and HFP wheels for summer. Good point Nix:thumb:

I thought those are 17x7. :think:

You can still run 235/40/17 tires on 7" wide wheels.

Hey guys,

I bought some Buddy Club P1 SFs, 18x8.5 +30. Whats a good tire size? I'm on stock sI suspension.

The wheels look excellent and the 255/40/17 is perfect!

Back