Official NC Chat Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
you should make a trip... I swear they won't bite. Bunch of car owners, bunch of brands...hanging out, checking out each others cars... laughing/having fun

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j6sycCmnWQ

:pat: For some reason I can't recall having ever seen this vid. I like how my Pedobears, and Winnie the Pooh skull made the final cut. The Pooh skull pic must have been a super stealth Dent snap. :giggle:

This time who would like to help someone who dont have any tools to instal DP+exhaust+ motor mounts PLEASE ;'(

the shop will charge $220 to install. Cant afford that now since I just got a speeding ticket on the way to dallas TX :vtec:

This time who would like to help someone who dont have any tools to instal DP+exhaust+ motor mounts PLEASE ;'(

the shop will charge $220 to install. Cant afford that now since I just got a speeding ticket on the way to dallas TX :vtec:
location?

Motor mounts are definitely outside my skill set. Hell I didn't even trust myself doing a rh/exhaust install without my buddy's more experienced supervision. :hiding:

If I had more tools like I used to I could help with the exhaust and dp. Breaker bar is busted and so is the tq wrench. Not too sure about the motor mounts. Maybe with hey_mikey help we could so a mini meet in the near future.

If I had more tools like I used to I could help with the exhaust and dp. Breaker bar is busted and so is the tq wrench. Not too sure about the motor mounts. Maybe with hey_mikey help we could so a mini meet in the near future.
i wouldn't mind getting together for a mini meet while helping someone out. i don't have near as many tools as i used to have before i moved, but i'm slowly rebuilding my garage.

i wouldn't mind getting together for a mini meet while helping someone out. i don't have near as many tools as i used to have before i moved, but i'm slowly rebuilding my garage.

A little late but the mini dragon meet going down this weekend, not sure if you wanted to come but you can contact sonej4 or PainIs4ThaWeak to see about some floor space. I am crashing on sonej(Richard) floor/couch.

A little late but the mini dragon meet going down this weekend, not sure if you wanted to come but you can contact sonej4 or PainIs4ThaWeak to see about some floor space. I am crashing on sonej(Richard) floor/couch.
I actually posted in that thread about floor space or possibly splitting a room, but no one responded. :( I don't think I'll be able make it now tho. I got midterms next week and still need to study.

I actually posted in that thread about floor space or possibly splitting a room, but no one responded. :( I don't think I'll be able make it now tho. I got midterms next week and still need to study.

WEAK!!!!!!! :bleh: :giggle: Juss kiddin :spinning:

Haha. I think Triad has an autocross event this weekend. I might try and make that instead since it won't be so far away.

Sure...you'll save yourself some drive time, but you'll be kicking yourself for not going when we start posting up the pics. :bleh:

We're going to have a rip roaring good time...and you could too!!! :driving:

Although it makes for a long day you could always consider doing a mega day trip like me. The built up adrenalin from driving all day is usually enough to get you back home safe and sound. :giggle: :driving:

Last edited:
I promise that you'd have A LOT more fun with us, plus you'd make some REALLY great friends. :thumbsup: :turbopokesmiley:

Back