Official NC Chat Thread

I promise that you'd have A LOT more fun with us, plus you'd make some REALLY great friends. :thumbsup: :turbopokesmiley:
haha. you gotta remember, i'm from maui where it only takes like 5-6 hours to drive around the whole island. are you gonna pass through or new concord at all? i wouldn't mind going if i had someone to meet with up and drive over together. i'd really have preferred to have stayed overnight, but like i said, no one responded. where's everyone staying? if it's not super expensive, maybe i can just get a room

haha. you gotta remember, i'm from maui where it only takes like 5-6 hours to drive around the whole island. are you gonna pass through or new concord at all? i wouldn't mind going if i had someone to meet with up and drive over together. i'd really have preferred to have stayed overnight, but like i said, no one responded. where's everyone staying? if it's not super expensive, maybe i can just get a room

Staying overnight's definitely the way to do it if you can. There's at least 3 people going from Charlotte that you could caravan with. Judging by the posts in the thread it sounds like floor space is fairly maxed out. Here's where they're staying though:

http://www.fontanavillage.com/

Camping is $20-25 a night but the site is 1.5 miles from the cabins.

Greg and I are to meet early in the morning on Saturday, around 7am, to head out to the Dragon. Dan the man is going to be riding with me....:woot:

Staying overnight's definitely the way to do it if you can. There's at least 3 people going from Charlotte that you could caravan with. Judging by the posts in the thread it sounds like floor space is fairly maxed out. Here's where they're staying though:

http://www.fontanavillage.com/

I think I might have ONE spare bed in my cabin. There's also a couch of course. Cell coverage is crap up there, so if someone needs a room feel free to stop by the cabin with the Black FG2 w/ Bronze wheels and Blue FA5 w/ TL-S wheels parked out front if you can't get in touch with us. I'll also have my two way on me and greg porter will have one as well. We'll be staying on Channel 14, unless it is populated, in which case we'll use Channel 11.

Last edited:

Greg and I are to meet early in the morning on Saturday, around 7am, to head out to the Dragon. Dan the man is going to be riding with me....:woot:
Where are y'all meeting?

Dan the man...u mean Lt Dan???

So we are in Mikes cabin in Rm. 468. Richard....the Dragons Den grill is closed so try to find us if you can. If not we will meet for dinner at 8 in the lodge lobby or the bar.

Got here right before noon, met up with Mike and had some lunch. Did a Dragon run and had an assh0le hillbilly that would not pull over. Got down to the turn around spot and saw that one of the hillbillies jumped out of the car so we quickly turned around to head back. That MF'er threw a knife and hit Mikes car. If it would of been a couple feet closer to front of the car it would of gone in the window and hit either Mike or his passenger. Can't make this **** up.....

On the way back Dan got sick.....lol.

Most everyone is napping now after a few drinks. What a friggin day!

Ooops, posted in the wrong thread....damn this slow interwebz!

So we are in Mikes cabin in Rm. 468. Richard....the Dragons Den grill is closed so try to find us if you can. If not we will meet for dinner at 8 in the lodge lobby or the bar.

Got here right before noon, met up with Mike and had some lunch. Did a Dragon run and had an assh0le hillbilly that would not pull over. Got down to the turn around spot and saw that one of the hillbillies jumped out of the car so we quickly turned around to head back. That MF'er threw a knife and hit Mikes car. If it would of been a couple feet closer to front of the car it would of gone in the window and hit either Mike or his passenger. Can't make this **** up.....

WTF...
Fking as$hole!!!

Last edited:
Dan the man...u mean Lt Dan???

The one and only. :thumbsup:

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick!!!!!!!

Was Dan sick from food, drinking, or actual illness? :hiding:

WTF...
Fking as$hole!!!

:yeahthat:

Holy Sh!t!

Herro preez

I saw a white 9th gen Si today driving on UNCC campus...and it had a 9thcivic sticker! Make yourself known

I like to think of this as a valuable life experience...

Lesson to be learned from this: don't annoy hillbillies. They will assault you with a deadly weapon

I like to think of this as a valuable life experience...

Lesson to be learned from this: don't annoy hillbillies. They will assault you with a deadly weapon

Pff. I disagree, this was a hard headed individual who decided he would rather annoy other people by driving as slow as he possibly could, than allow passage for the people he was holding up by assuming he was the only person on that road that mattered. In turn, he became annoyed because of his own self-centeredness.

Furthermore, why is it people like me who inconvenience themselves only to ensure that those around him ARE convenienced? I mean hey, I'll be the first person to pull over on any road if I'm moving at a slower pace. ... Or more recently, BUY a gat dang car for someone who can't afford it, who needs to get to work.
... See where I'm going with this?

None of us deserved that kind of treatment. BUT, s*** DOES happen. It just happened to happen that day.

Last edited:
Back