Official NC Chat Thread

While your in the engine bay adding your red hoses and wire loom, throw some elbow grease at the engine and give it a wipe down. :giggle:

Oh...btw, there is a CRX sitting in the tow yard across from my work. It's been sitting there for the longest time. Also, there is an E30 sitting at a gas station off Central. It also has been sitting for a long time.

Proof that you don't need to spend $50,000 to build a sick car. I've got the old-Honda bug. I really want a car to work on...

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/130_0509_honda_civic_import_car/

I would love to do that with the exact same car but dump a K20 in there and paint it white. I talked to mike about this already....lol

I was going to post a K20A3 swapped 99 EK hatch that had been for sale in Greensboro for a long a$$ time for 9K, but when I checked the link it had sold. Then I was going to post this one, but it had apparently sold recently as well...

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=111831

Oh...btw, there is a CRX sitting in the tow yard across from my work. It's been sitting there for the longest time. Also, there is an E30 sitting at a gas station off Central. It also has been sitting for a long time.

Get the CR-X. I know you love the Bimmers but you've been down that road before. Everything about the CR-X will be cheaper, adn more reliable in the end. Plus CR-X's are awesome. :bleh:

I was pointing them out for Porter. I wouldn't get either....no a great big fan of the rex's. :hiding:

If I had some spare cash, I would toss it at a 1972 Honda CB350 motorized bicycle that is for sale in Hickory. If not, then build a K20 EK hatch.....gutted with 2 race buckets, a steering wheel and a front dash section only.....thats it.

If not, then build a K20 EK hatch.....gutted with 2 race buckets, a steering wheel and a front dash section only.....thats it.

Yeah....that's essentially one of my Honda dream builds. Mine would have a stoutly built K20/24 Frank though. :bleh:

I want an EF, B16 swap, Mugen MF10's, disk brake conversion, Chargespeed lip (or replica cause that shits expensiiivvveeee), Live Sports spoiler (or replica cause that **** will be hard to find), and a gutted interior

That's the basis of my build

I want an EF, B16 swap, Mugen MF10's, disk brake conversion, Chargespeed lip (or replica cause that shits expensiiivvveeee), Live Sports spoiler (or replica cause that **** will be hard to find), and a gutted interior

That's the basis of my build

MF-10's are on my short list of dream wheels. Your're a better man than me if you could ever part with that many dollars for a set of wheels. I know there are more expensive wheels out there, but I think a used set of the recent 17x7's are going for around $2,000. :omg: Too rich for my broke a$$ blood. :sadface:

MF-10's are on my short list of dream wheels. Your're a better man than me if you could ever part with that many dollars for a set of wheels. I know there are more expensive wheels out there, but I think a used set of the recent 17x7's are going for around $2,000. :omg: Too rich for my broke a$$ blood. :sadface:

I saw a olive colored EG hatch, with a supercharged + nitrous K20 that was riding on bronze MF10's. That was the minute I fell in love with them. Ever since then I've wanted a set. Hopefully one day I can make it happen

I saw a olive colored EG hatch, with a supercharged + nitrous K20 that was riding on bronze MF10's. That was the minute I fell in love with them. Ever since then I've wanted a set. Hopefully one day I can make it happen

You can always buy some Rotas then get some Mugen centercaps. :giggle:

You shut your mouth with that blasphemy! I got no problem with Rota's, but no Mugen center cap for Rotas. NO!

BTW.....there is this sweet black Miata the rolls by my work. Lowered, roll bar, ROTAs, exhaust and a go pro mounted on the roll bar with a couple SCCA stickers. That thing is so flat when he whips it around the turns.

So I'm trying to decide what to do with my stock Si wheels. Should I keep them or go ahead and sell them? I don't know...

Back