Official NC Chat Thread

The stock 09-11 wheels really grew on me over the years. I don't have any problem with them now, although I like my TL-S rims much better

Do y'all ever meet up and do group drives?

We try to every once in a while. It's hard though because most of us are scattered between the Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte areas. The one time we all make it a priority to get together is for the big Dragon Meet in Sept. :thumbsup:

We try to every once in a while. It's hard though because most of us are scattered between the Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte areas. The one time we all make it a priority to get together is for the big Dragon Meet in Sept. :thumbsup:

If I planned something low key like a lunch in Charlotte or G'Boro this summer would anyone come?

Ill be in Columbia sc this weekend. I'm Gf is a full time student. GO COCKS! Lol.
I don't find it too weird when people have Game cock decal, lisence plates, etc. But some people just put the word COCKS in huge letters accross their back window, or on their License plates, and I can't help but laugh. I even saw a bumper sticker that said "I <3 Cocks"

I don't find it too weird when people have Game cock decal, lisence plates, etc. But some people just put the word COCKS in huge letters accross their back window, or on their License plates, and I can't help but laugh. I even saw a bumper sticker that said "I <3 Cocks"

I find the guys that wear "cocks" hats funny. Care to chime in Nomar06 :giggle:

Being an alumn of USC and a big Gamecocks fan I feel that anything that just says "Cocks" can only be displayed within a 20 mile radius of the campus, unless it can be blatenly noticed as a Gamecock item.

Being an alumn of USC and a big Gamecocks fan I feel that anything that just says "Cocks" can only be displayed within a 20 mile radius of the campus, unless it can be blatenly noticed as a Gamecock item.

That's an excellent theory. Too bad it's not followed as you described.

I mean, if I was going to pick one side of that compound word to put on a hat it'd probably be, "GAME."

But that negates the instant sexual joke of it all. :giggle:

Now you could definitely get away with wearing a "Cocks" hat without any homosexual implication. I just never understood why more guys didn't buy a "Beavers" hat? :pat:

Went to UNCC car meet tonight!
Great turn out!!!
Y'll need to come too...
I think every Tue around 8pm @ North parking deck in UNCC!!!

Last edited:
I have a shirt that says cocks. I get weird looks around here in nc. But down in Columbia your outta place if you don't have a USC shirt.

Back