Official NC Chat Thread

Assuming nothing dramatic pops up between now and then I'm definitely down. :thumbsup:

So nothing like this?

tumblr_m0hzf0ESuX1qmdmcd.gif

Or this?

tumblr_m9r2j0Y2Af1rvyk1to1_500.gif

Sure. Once I get back and find myself a new place :)

P.S. greg porter - I'll be letting go of the place I have now until I get back. No sense in paying rent again on a place that isn't mine while I'm gone.

Sure. Once I get back and find myself a new place :)

P.S. greg porter - I'll be letting go of the place I have now until I get back. No sense in paying rent again on a place that isn't mine while I'm gone.

But all the memories in bat country. Backyard drifting, Joel leaving tire tracks in the middle of the neighborhood and having the cops come, all the parts installations. Raeford house will be missed :sadwavey:

OK. Here goes nothing....NC Meet Up...

June 1, 12:30pm
6666 Carmel Rd Charlotte, NC 28226
Great Wall of China South

This is the BEST chinese restaurant ever. When we lived in Charlotte we ate there every Friday...for...7 years. :dance: They have a meeting room in the back for groups. Let me know if you're in and I'll make reservations.

This one.....greg porter.

So nothing like this?

tumblr_m0hzf0ESuX1qmdmcd.gif

Or this?

tumblr_m9r2j0Y2Af1rvyk1to1_500.gif

More like the second one. :hiding:

I'll definitely be gone by that date :\
:thumbsdown: :sadface: :thumbsdown:

But all the memories in bat country. Backyard drifting, Joel leaving tire tracks in the middle of the neighborhood and having the cops come, all the parts installations. Raeford house will be missed :sadwavey:

I missed out on all those shenanigans. All I ever saw were tire marks tearing out of the driveway and up the street. Hell I've never even seen the 240 LS run. :sadface:

Back