Official NC Chat Thread

omg_racing : The NC members on the Ocho had been asking if there were ever any meets. I hope you don't mind but, I may have mentioned your meet, and let them know that it was in the NC Chat thread of this site. :hiding: :escaper:

omg_racing : The NC members on the Ocho had been asking if there were ever any meets. I hope you don't mind but, I may have mentioned your meet, and let them know that it was in the NC Chat thread of this site. :hiding: :escaper:

Don'tmakemenonevermind! A room full of strangers who like Hondas is a room full of strangers who like Hondas to me. Just let me know how many people to make the reservation for when we get close. Thanks for your help!

Don'tmakemenonevermind! A room full of strangers who like Hondas is a room full of strangers who like Hondas to me. Just let me know how many people to make the reservation for when we get close. Thanks for your help!

:thumbsup:

Anyone in the Cabarrus/Charlotte-Meck area want sportline springs in exchange for their stock springs? Need to put the car back to stock as much as possible.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368354168.405062.jpg

Will anyone be completely heartbroken if we move the Charlotte Lunch Meet back a few weeks?

It doesn't bother me. I'm down with whatever works best for the group...as long as it's in my best interests that is. :giggle:

It's not a meetup per se but if any one is in the area I'm going to be hosting a cook out on June 9th from 12-3 in Durham. Off of the Eno River there is a really beautiful spot (well lots of pretty spots really) where they have a covered picnic shelter and grills. It's by one of my favorite trails that goes along the river to a fun place to wade around and fish. We're going to have a potluck cook out and then if it's nice walk down there and hang out. I'd love to see any of you guys but I'll understand if Durham is too far to drive for a picnic.

So if it dramatically went away, does that mean we're still on for June 1? :popcorn:

I don't know. That weekend I was also going with some friends to visit our friend who lives in Charlotte AND see you guys (and go to IKEA) but when it looked like I was moving we decided to reschedule. Technically I'm not doing anything that weekend anymore.

So no more meet in Charlotte but now there is a meet in Durham?

Back