Official NC Chat Thread

You just want to see me drop dead of a massive brain aneurysm. :bleh:

I changed my diet and reduced my gym visits, oddly enough thats had the most impact on my weight loss. 3 meals a day with a high protein snack in between, no carbs at any meal except for lunch, gym 2-3 times a week doing heavy lifting and ive dropped 14 lbs in about a month.

Is there a pizza, soda, and Moon Pie diet that I haven't heard of yet? :pray:

I absolutely love that movie. :cheerleader:

:pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :hiding: :sadface: Fatboy XXL? :sadface: :hiding: :escaper:

I need to find out which one of the diet methods dentrecords used. I was never clear on if it was crack, crystal meth, or if he used an alternating drug cycle. Either way it worked amazingly well for him. All jokes aside, I know I don't have the amount of resolve Dent does, but I wish I did. I sure need to lose about 30-40 pounds. :popcornbig:
If I wasn't so phobic about the act of vomiting I'd be all over that "Hollywood" diet. :barf: :face-puke: :barf: :face-puke: :barf: :face-puke:

me? resolve? clearly you have the wrong man. :)

guys what is the best place to tint I live in charlotte? I was quoted from charlotte tint glass for 3M Crystalline 40 all around and 90 for the front shield $550. is it the best place to tint? and what do you guys think of the 3M?

guys what is the best place to tint I live in charlotte? I was quoted from charlotte tint glass for 3M Crystalline 40 all around and 90 for the front shield $550. is it the best place to tint? and what do you guys think of the 3M?

I have no idea. Maybe Nomar06 or greg porter might know something. They both live in Charlotte

Is that $550 for ceramic tint? I was quoted $300 at Tint World for my Accord sedan with ceramic tint.

Before I've done Sun Blockers for my Civic coupe for $180ish, but that was 4 years ago.

ceramic is supposed to have the best heat reflectivity possible, better than metalics and wont interfere with GPS and cell phone antennas. Metalics are cheaper and can interfere

regular dyed tint have very little heat reflectivity and tend to fade if you go too cheap

Last edited:
I need to plan a Charlotte meet to make up for missing the Dragon meet.
You were signed up for the Dragon, right? When did I miss you cancelling? Or were you just debating. Too much to keep track of!

Her excuse is she's moving...
OK. I am not just moving. This is not an easy move. It's not like all I need to do is pack a UHAUL and be done with it. Skipping the meet was a very tough decision for me to make since I've been looking forward to the Dragon since the day I first logged into the 9thcivic. At some point though you have to put the needs of your family over your own wants. It would be really fun to go to the meet and see everyone that I've gotten to know on here but I'd feel like sh$t the whole time I was there knowing that someone else was picking up my slack.

You were signed up for the Dragon, right? When did I miss you cancelling? Or were you just debating. Too much to keep track of!
Yeah I signed up months ago. I thought all this mess would be waaaaay behind me by now. While I'm relieved this move is finally happening the timing is crappy.

Back