Official NC Chat Thread

While this charlotte go karts idea sounds like a blast, ill be starting my summer research work soon and so i wont be able to make a trip down for another meet till classes resume in september

While this charlotte go karts idea sounds like a blast, ill be starting my summer research work soon and so i wont be able to make a trip down for another meet till classes resume in september

You wanna roll the dice on Friday's get together? :popcorn:

You wanna roll the dice on Friday's get together? :popcorn:

are there formal plans for tomorrow? Ill drive down if someone can tell me when and where to be and some idea whats going on

And two days later... I still didn't get the notification that there were new posts in this thread. :mad:

The camera was in the car :hiding: i thought it was ok i wasnt taking pictures since Mike had his camera out

next time ill bust out the camera and flash so i can blind everyone

Last edited:
The camera was in the car :hiding: i thought it was ok i wasnt taking pictures since Mike had his camera out

next time ill bust out the camera and flash so i can blind everyone

I'm just giving you grief Hammer. I highly doubt anybody wanted pics of most of the "cool kid" table making hand gestures of cawk fingering. :giggle:

I'm just giving you grief Hammer. I highly doubt anybody wanted pics of most of the "cool kid" table making hand gestures of cawk fingering. :giggle:

With the high speed burst mode on the 7d we could have made gifs of the hand motions

<-----New kid from NC!!! Let me know when anything is going on in the Raleigh area!!

Welcome to the site! :bighug:

Hopefully we'll all put our minds together, and plan a pretty decent meet that would happen in about a month. :thumbsup:

:sadbanana: I missed out on Mike's going away shenanigans and the Durham foods.

I'll go hide under my new bigger rock now.

:sadbanana: I missed out on Mike's going away shenanigans and the Durham foods.

I'll go hide under my new bigger rock now.

"Good news" is that when I heard about Mike's thing I cancelled the Durham meet so you didn't miss that. I don't know Mike but I've got to give respect where it's due in situations like that.

That said, I would like to get serious about planning this Charlotte meet. What about July 13th?

Back