Official NC Chat Thread

Hopefully I can make it. I'm still not sure what my permanent shift will be at my new job.

What is this new job of which you speak?

I had been doing security when I lived in Raleigh, and now have a better security job (I realize that's an oxymoron). Sadly, the extra money I'm now making is negated by the 1/4 tank of gas I burn up (round trip) each time I drive to Winston for a shift. :sadface:

For right now, I hate to say it but no one is quite ready so it seems. :( I wish I could be a more definitive help with organizing everyone.

On a plus side, I wore my 9thCivic shirt to work today. :)

:sadface: Wish I had a 9th Civic shirt. I'm still kicking myself for not getting one from the first Dragon meet. The fact that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it is irrelevant. :pat:

Not to add to the lack of proper planning on the meet, but I'll have to take a back seat to it's creation. It appears that I'll be working most weekends at my new job, and I probably won't be able to make the meet unless somebody's willing to switch shifts with me. :pat: :pat: :hiding:

You're killing me Smalls. :banghead:

I absolutely love that movie. :cheerleader:

Let me know the size you'd want here or in pm.

:pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :hiding: :sadface: Fatboy XXL? :sadface: :hiding: :escaper:

I need to find out which one of the diet methods dentrecords used. I was never clear on if it was crack, crystal meth, or if he used an alternating drug cycle. Either way it worked amazingly well for him. All jokes aside, I know I don't have the amount of resolve Dent does, but I wish I did. I sure need to lose about 30-40 pounds. :popcornbig:
If I wasn't so phobic about the act of vomiting I'd be all over that "Hollywood" diet. :barf: :face-puke: :barf: :face-puke: :barf: :face-puke:

I absolutely love that movie. :cheerleader:

:pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :hiding: :sadface: Fatboy XXL? :sadface: :hiding: :escaper:

I need to find out which one of the diet methods dentrecords used. I was never clear on if it was crack, crystal meth, or if he used an alternating drug cycle. Either way it worked amazingly well for him. All jokes aside, I know I don't have the amount of resolve Dent does, but I wish I did. I sure need to lose about 30-40 pounds. :popcornbig:
If I wasn't so phobic about the act of vomiting I'd be all over that "Hollywood" diet. :barf: :face-puke: :barf: :face-puke: :barf: :face-puke:
I need to join the diet train. Also sidenote, I see a lot of 9th cars around work.

These were prize shirts that would sometimes go out for rotm, contests, etc. I don't have a big inventory of them, so I haven't listed them in the store.

I thought I had one xl left... I do not. :oops:. I will see if I can get more of these made. They are not a standard cotton tee.

pm me your full mailing info. I have a 2xl on hand.

Start running.....

I'm grateful it is a "premium" cotton. Makes it so comfy. Hence why it is like my favorite tee. :biggrin:

Back