Official Orlando Chat Thread

678bc93115fe8b7c08b71d31adbae1f3.jpg

JUNE 11TH 4:00PM.... if anyone would like to come and support me during my Indy Car Experience at Disney Speedway. let me know! :vtec:

i have to be there 3p-5p for the whole experience but my email suggests that the actual run will be about 4PM. spectators are free! this was a Christmas gift via Groupon from my lil sis, big bro, bro-in-law, and sis-in-law :D

hahahaha joey is going for a ride along. Oh and that track sucks ***. lmao.

I would come but I am doing Drinking around the world the next weekend.

Quit your fibbing because you do.
Eh, they're not loading at my home either. The Jugg fails!
How many times has that happened & the pics are STILL working fine for me. :pinkdomokundance: (I want my white Domo :mad:)
hahahaha joey is going for a ride along. Oh and that track sucks ***. lmao.

I would come but I am doing Drinking around the world the next weekend.
Fun times right there & I've partaken on that on several occasions. I always end up in the British pub because most of the chaps there have been there drinking all day & they serve my beer, Guinness. :drooling:

Joey needs a cheering squad. Perhaps some little boys with pom poms..........:giggle:

JUNE 11TH 4:00PM.... if anyone would like to come and support me during my Indy Car Experience at Disney Speedway. let me know! :vtec:

i have to be there 3p-5p for the whole experience but my email suggests that the actual run will be about 4PM. spectators are free! this was a Christmas gift via Groupon from my lil sis, big bro, bro-in-law, and sis-in-law :D

i should be in town during this time. if i am i will be there for support :)

Back