Official Orlando Chat Thread

Typically we hang out with Biohazard, Solo8thgensi and a few others that aren't on the forums these days.

Biohazard or Solo8th can probably direct you in the best direction

I'm not on the forums anymore either- just figured I would see what's going on down there. I may have met them a few years ago when I went to Orlando-- they tried coming into the hotel parking lot in Lake Buena Vista with a caravan of like 10 cars and got kicked out lmao

:giggle: I actually remember that night, Nick had put on the yoshimura exhaust he had gotten from Jesse and was reving it in the parking lot, it sounded like wide open a$$. :rotfl:

About as deep as we go now is 4 to 5 cars. Everyone has disappeared or sold their rides. Mine is up next, she will be gone sometime in May. :pout:

I will still represent my love for Honda, my CR is paid off and will stay in the family.

Does anyone know what is the lightest battery I can purchase that works for the 9th? In terms of brand and model number? I'd appreciate it!!

what car are you looking at getting?
It is going to be for daily driving, but I am leaning towards the Golf R, had an amazing test drive and a quick reflash from APR will bring the car up to 300hp/300tq. I have looked at several other cars and gone on test drives. This one is practical, nicely appointed interior, and fun.

2011 335i
2012 328i
2012 A3 titanium

are the other options he was looking at. All more expensive than the R.

p.s Hi Jesse! :wave:

2011 335i
2012 328i
2012 A3 titanium

are the other options he was looking at. All more expensive than the R.

p.s Hi Jesse! :wave:
also looking at a 2011 cpo BMW 328i

My dad just went and test drove the new 328i and thought the car felt good and liked the room in the back seats and trunk, however, he was disappointed with the engine. He like his in line 6 better on his wagon. He dailys a 328i wagon with active tune and thought it is much smoother and power is more consistant and linear

parting out is such sweet sorrow......time to have my butler get to work. :banana whip2:

Back