Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Looks sweet. :drooling:
Thanks

a9u9a3ub.jpg

Quick wash. Buddy club drop, basically maxed out. The rear appears a touch lower in the wheel wells but the rockers say it's basically level. A little rubbing in front when cornering hard and wheels turned sharp.
u5ezepe9.jpg

Nice. How much was shaved off?

Not sure exactly,we just know on that brake lathe how many notches to take off for the normal and finish cuts without worrying about it lol

I made my own custom intake using rubber piping, a mushroom filter, super mighty modeling glue, duct tape and skills.... it is functional and no engine lights are on. Needless to say, these sri's are not for sale lol

I made my own custom intake using rubber piping, a mushroom filter, super mighty modeling glue, duct tape and skills.... it is functional and no engine lights are on. Needless to say, these sri's are not for sale lol
I'll definitely need to see pics of that

I also have a designed intake for my FG2. Im too lazy to buy or make a battery relocator.

nothing like the killer combo of red and black. Nice work.

Back