Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Nothing special......resonator delete. I didn't have anything else better to do. 20 mins killed outta my weekend....now what to do?

You should black out the H too so it matches
I have the Red H emblems but in dealing with slack *** ICB Motorsport not emailing me back about the messed up emblems.

dc253eb1b888938b2e0bbedbbd22bd22.jpg

Look who I found at the autocross.

1. I vacuumed the inside of my car, including getting the little bit of salt stains off of the front carpet and put the summer mats in.
  2. Washed the engine bay.
  3. Hand washed the exterior of my car and chamois dried it all with the help of my mini me :1:
My whip is now tucked away in the garage so that it stays clean for awhile (birds seem to look for clean Black cars)

Finally got around to painting the chrome and putting on the JDM emblems
Si Redone Front 1.jpg Si Redone Rear 2.jpg
Also got black Civic emblem overlays from GRFXP. Sorry about the dirty but its been raining almost nonstop for the last week.:(

Somewhat. I have never done any electrical work so wiring them up was a little difficult. After understanding the wiring diagram it was simple. The hardest part after that was making the mounting bar to get them both behind the grill.

Does this count? Not exactly done by me, but it's done. lol.

Huge nail on driver rear tire just as I left my mechanics shop after a fresh oil change and tire rotation. :banghead:

image.jpg

Back