Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Not much actually to the car other than a spray down at the coin wash but I did put up a Honda flag on the garage ceiling. Other than maybe some cabinets and painting the floor in the spring, the garage is pretty much done!

18278a939de7e5978b4c7eed783df39b.jpg

Wurth:love1: nice touch!

So, I finally decided to pull the the trigger on an exhaust system for my Si after getting my tax return all done.

I picked up my Full Race system from their shop in Phoenix this morning, and after looking over the parts I'm glad I went with them.

Full Race Exhaust (Wrapped).jpg

If everything goes according to plan, I should be installing this tomorrow morning.

So, I finally decided to pull the the trigger on an exhaust system for my Si after getting my tax return all done.

I picked up my Full Race system from their shop in Phoenix this morning, and after looking over the parts I'm glad I went with them.

View attachment 51135

If everything goes according to plan, I should be installing this tomorrow morning.

Great choice! Their DP makes an amazing combo.

I guess this is more like "what did you do to your car like 3 days ago", but I installed my Full Race exhaust system on Saturday morning.

Minus the 3 extremely seized nuts that keep the downpipe/cat attached to everything else and a new gasket that didn't quite fit right, the install was pretty simple.

FR Exhaust Install (2).jpg FR Exhaust Install (1).jpg FR Exhaust Install (3).jpg

As far as the sound goes, I absolutely love it. The deep tone that comes out of this thing is nothing like the typical Honda fart cannon sound most people end up with, Full Race definitely knows what they're doing.

I guess this is more like "what did you do to your car like 3 days ago", but I installed my Full Race exhaust system on Saturday morning.

Minus the 3 extremely seized nuts that keep the downpipe/cat attached to everything else and a new gasket that didn't quite fit right, the install was pretty simple.

View attachment 51190 View attachment 51189 View attachment 51191

As far as the sound goes, I absolutely love it. The deep tone that comes out of this thing is nothing like the typical Honda fart cannon sound most people end up with, Full Race definitely knows what they're doing.

I only had my car for six or seven months with around 5,000 miles and those bolts sucked. I ended up just taking the midpipe and downpipe off as one piece since I was installing a Full-Race downpipe as well.

Now, I have a blown gasket and those bolts look like they will need to be cut off so I can replace the gasket. Downpipe and exhaust have been on for three years.

I only had my car for six or seven months with around 5,000 miles and those bolts sucked. I ended up just taking the midpipe and downpipe off as one piece since I was installing a Full-Race downpipe as well.

Now, I have a blown gasket and those bolts look like they will need to be cut off so I can replace the gasket. Downpipe and exhaust have been on for three years.

My Civic has about 36,000 miles on it, so I'm sure you can imagine how fun mine were to get off.

The majority of the time I was under the car was spent trying to get those damn things loose. With a combination of anti-seize, an impact wrench, multiple breaker bars, and a hammer, they finally gave in.

View attachment 51190 View attachment 51189 View attachment 51191

I love my full race setup! The catted DP is perfect!

I bought my Car a playmate $400
1990 Honda civic HB 4 speed
Never has been in an accident, never molested by ricers, garaged kept. completely %100 bone stock oem all.
10294092_2013122632353.jpg This is what it should look like when i pick it up

That's a clean car for only $400

Thx. Waiting for Pebble Beach to invite me to next event. Definitely a survivor! Rice War years were hard on the poor import. I got lucky really! Car belonged to my wife's Boss's 86 year old mother. Has 102k miles on it. So I got first dibs

I think some wheels and tires and done! Maybe clean body kit

My first car growing up was a 1991 Crx Si
Second car I bought was 1990 Civic 4door auto. Ah those 90s were great
Couldn't pass up. Even if I swore not to buy another Honda. Unfortunately I live amongst thieves. Got to put an alarm system for local rice scum low life

Couldn't pass up. Even if I swore not to buy another Honda. Unfortunately I live amongst thieves. Got to put an alarm system for local rice scum low life
I would love to have a CRX as a project car.

I would love to have a CRX as a project car.

Back