Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Stick. Just got to teach him now. School starts in two weeks this is his going to college car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

Stick. Just got to teach him now. School starts in two weeks this is his going to college car.

Grats to him i'm sure he'll love it.

Didn't do anything to the car today. Apparently the association where i live thinks that the water bills are coming in too expensive and they took a vote to disallow the washing of cars... and it passed >.<.... This is BS, it's not like we're rented here and if i have to pay something extra a month for association i rather do that. With the weather we have where it rains every couple of days it's no use paying to get your car washed when the next day it has water spots....

Still need to put some foam in the trunk since the sub rattles, weird thing though it doesn't rattle at night..... I even put the same song it rattles bad in the morning in and had no rattle. Think it could be temperature? Daytime is around 90=95 now and at night 75-80

Good I did a lot of research(and about a month on their V website) , and the dual clutch automatic is not developed yet, but the stick is good. I think it's a neat looking car.........

Grats to him i'm sure he'll love it.

Didn't do anything to the car today. Apparently the association where i live thinks that the water bills are coming in too expensive and they took a vote to disallow the washing of cars... and it passed >.<.... This is BS, it's not like we're rented here and if i have to pay something extra a month for association i rather do that. With the weather we have where it rains every couple of days it's no use paying to get your car washed when the next day it has water spots....

Still need to put some foam in the trunk since the sub rattles, weird thing though it doesn't rattle at night..... I even put the same song it rattles bad in the morning in and had no rattle. Think it could be temperature? Daytime is around 90=95 now and at night 75-80
Do you or the "***." pay the water bill ?
Heat. I guess will make things expand which could cause it to rattle.........

It is included in the association fee... but it is a flat rate, i understand water might be going up and it might not benefit the "assoc." but cutting out washing cars is ridiculous. Unfortunately my neighbors are too freakin cheap and didn't want to pay $10-20 more a month so we lost the "benefit"

It is included in the association fee... but it is a flat rate, i understand water might be going up and it might not benefit the "assoc." but cutting out washing cars is ridiculous. Unfortunately my neighbors are too freakin cheap and didn't want to pay $10-20 more a month so we lost the "benefit"
I agree......after all that's why we buy houses so we can wash our cars and have garages........ That sucks.

just a little tweaking of the wires, adding outside air temp to the stock cluster on my LX

2012-08-26145630.jpg

I installed the Rick Spec'd CAI on my car.
IMG_7245.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

Then I uploaded a calibration with Flashpro to run this intake!

Move. I wouldn't give that place another dollar. Sounds like a neighborhood full of douches.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Back