Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I thought about it but decided not to, I like seeing the red si lol

I can relate. I debadged the Civic emblem and removed the Vtec stickers, but couldn't bring myself to remove the Si badge.

See? I'm debating about getting black or blue replica JDM emblems for like $70 or dipping them black (~$10) or paint matching them fiji blue (~$20-$30). Lol.

I'm getting the blue ones. I'm actually debating cuz I just got approved for PayPal bill me later, but I don't want to take advantage....

Took off the Civic badge today. It came off very easy and the residue came off with some Goof Off. My boy likes the Si so that is staying. He did say we should plasti dip the "H" and the "Si" black, along with the wheels. Maybe this summer or spring when it warms up a bit. I did notice at the right angle, I can see ghosting from the dealer stickers I took off a few weeks ago. Fricking Dealer Stickers!!!

DSC07899.JPG

DSC07900.JPG

Thanks! I think it will look sharp to do the black plasti dip on the H and Si badges. Little by little...
Everyone has their opinion, so here's mine, I like the idea of blacking out the H's, but seeing your car is red, I'd like leaving the red Si red.

I would personally keep the Si badge the way it is. If you're planning on getting jdm emblems, it would look really good on your RR.

I would personally keep the Si badge the way it is. If you're planning on getting jdm emblems, it would look really good on your RR.

Agreed. A black Si badge would look strange.

Washed and waxed. She's all shiny.

001-jpg.8852

LOL.... I didn't drive her for about a month and a half and its either been too cold or I have been too lazy to wash her....

My car is a 15 footer, looks good from 15 feet away but gets worse as you get closer, but she has 140k on the ticker

Back